This tag has been going around on you tube stated by Andreas Choice from your tube,and i thought it would be a good one to do/So you have to point of three things you do not like about yourself,and three things that you do like about your self.So here I go....
What I dislike about myself
1)My face and skin
I dislike my face and my skin, I wish in had a more defined features and my face was slimmer.I feel that I look really weird like some thing from the muppets lol.My skin is unpredictable at times and it is no where near perfect.
2)My Hair
My hair drives me insane it always works against me and not with me it does what it wants and is difficult to control.No matter what I do if it wants to go straight,wavy or really curly it will just do it,and straighteners do not work with me.It is naturally very flat and dull,so I am always trying to get volume and use products to make it appear shiny and more healthy.
3)My Nose
I have had a few comments on my nose and it has made me become more aware and insecure about it.I would like it to be smaller and more narrow.When I was a child I had a nice nose but then it changed,if i had the money available I would have a nose job.
What I like about myself
1)My Eyes
I like my eyes as they are big and they take up a lot of room on my face.I like the shape of them and people normally comment and compliment them and say they are nice.They do stand out and i like the almond shape of them,al ot of people have said I have cat eyes, I like that they are big doll eyes.
2)My skin on my body
The skin on my body is naturally soft, I hardly ever put any kind of creams on my skin to make it feel soft and moisturised it is just like that.This is good as I am too lazy to put cream over my body.I like that it feels nice and silky and smooth.
3)My Wrists
This is a strange one but I do like my wrists as they are quiet small and I like that and I feel they suit me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment