I LOVE Cheryl Coles make up as it always looks perfect,here are 3 of looks that I love
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love her hair in the first picture, her eye makeup in the second, and her lipstick color in the third. They're all very prettyy tho, great blog (: visit my beauty blog http://beautylessons.blogspot.com/
I'm not a massive fan of her but I have to admit that her make-up is gorgeous! Incredibly done and it suits her completely. She's lucky she looks gorgeous even without make up. XXX
I am half Indian,Half English and proud to be such an amazing mix of cultures. I adore make up and love bright pink lipstick and lipgloss.I love big volumised hair and am on a mission to have it,and love bright, bold nail colours they luk super cute .I like to make statements without saying a word,I express myself through my make up and hair styles.I LAUGH a lot and talk a lot and am alwayz true to myself that’s very important to me..ohh and i have loadz of blonde moments all the time...what do i love the most my hubby aww.I believe you should Always follow your heart ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
3 comments:
Love her hair in the first picture, her eye makeup in the second, and her lipstick color in the third. They're all very prettyy tho, great blog (:
visit my beauty blog
http://beautylessons.blogspot.com/
I'm not a massive fan of her but I have to admit that her make-up is gorgeous! Incredibly done and it suits her completely.
She's lucky she looks gorgeous even without make up.
XXX
I reaaaally love her fish plait in the first photo, wish I knew how to do that to myself! xx
Post a Comment