Yess I finally did it i went to get my bangs cut on Wednesday in Toni and Guy and I love it, I think it suits me and shapes my face I am definitely going to keep these, I think they are super cute.Take a look below of how it looks ♥
thanks @ mia thank you i really fancied a changed and i though the hai was a good place to start.yes i am wearing my new mac blusher i8n this picture,dont no how well it shows but it is lovely pink and pigemented i love it :)
Hi i am gia, I am so glad i found your blog :D Love your hair color and those bangs look super cute <3 Can you tell me which hair color it is? :) and where are you from? Even i am a beauty and fashion blogger I just followed you :D
@ giasaysthat thank you,i am following your blog now :)yes i really like the hair colour to,it was a bit brighter but has faded a bit now.The colour was buy by schwarzkopf xxl colour and the shade was Red Passion,and i am from England.
I am half Indian,Half English and proud to be such an amazing mix of cultures. I adore make up and love bright pink lipstick and lipgloss.I love big volumised hair and am on a mission to have it,and love bright, bold nail colours they luk super cute .I like to make statements without saying a word,I express myself through my make up and hair styles.I LAUGH a lot and talk a lot and am alwayz true to myself that’s very important to me..ohh and i have loadz of blonde moments all the time...what do i love the most my hubby aww.I believe you should Always follow your heart ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
16 comments:
Loving the bangs on you! They look great!
It looks so good on you! I love your hair colour too - great look :)
Happy New Year! xx
It really suits you haley! :) xx
thanks dolls i am sooo happy with it,it really changes up your look. i feel like i have a new lease of life :) x
ooh looks lovely xx
Super cute !!
I love your hair colour so much ! it really suits you :)
thanks dolls,the colur is starting to fade but i will do it again :)x
Hi! Love the blog! Check out mine at thebellavitaMUA.blogspot.com
Live A Beautiful Life,
XOXO The Bella Vita MUA
Very pretty! I also love the red hair! :)
Your fringe looks great! I agree, it really suits your face shape. And are you wearing your new mac blusher in the picture?
thanks @ mia thank you i really fancied a changed and i though the hai was a good place to start.yes i am wearing my new mac blusher i8n this picture,dont no how well it shows but it is lovely pink and pigemented i love it :)
Hi i am gia,
I am so glad i found your blog :D
Love your hair color and those bangs look super cute <3
Can you tell me which hair color it is? :) and where are you from?
Even i am a beauty and fashion blogger
I just followed you :D
@ giasaysthat thank you,i am following your blog now :)yes i really like the hair colour to,it was a bit brighter but has faded a bit now.The colour was buy by schwarzkopf xxl colour and the shade was Red Passion,and i am from England.
thankyou
I am going to look around for it :D
love it! suits you really well!
yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com
xx
Post a Comment