Thursday, 9 December 2010

I LOVE the Nicki Minaj Lipstick

So i thought it was about time that i wore my Mac Nicki Minaj Pink Friday lipstick today as i still had not tried it out and i have had a few weeks.When i first saw it on the Mac website i knew that i would love it and i do.I love the colour its so vibrate and super cute,i find that it guilds on my lips and is nice,creamy and silky and i love that.What more can i say i just love it i want to wear this everyday.Here are some pictures of me wearing it.







12 comments:

Rachel said...

argh I'm so jealous. I only saw it on the MAC website the other day and by that time it had sold out. I'll check it tomorrow but it says its coming back on 17th December so I guess I'll have to wait til then. It looks a bit similar to the Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipstick, have you been able to compare them?

Barbie_dolly said...

you have to get it,its is truly amazing i personally prefer it to the lady gaga one it is more bright and more pink and i feel it does last well through out the day but deffo worth getting it i am sure you will love it :)

xtina kay said...

I'm such a sucker for vibrant, pink lipsticks! I hope I will be able to track this one down!

Barbie said...

Looks pretty on you!

Barbie_dolly said...

thank you i just love pink lippie its soo cute :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE <3

Marcy said...

That lipstick is soo pretty and it compliments you very well.

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

Steph said...

The colour is sooo pretty. Looks nicer than i thought it would be actually. Tempted to buy it! :) xxhttp://therealsteph.blogspot.co
http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

Barbie_dolly said...

thanks dolls i love it too :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't wait to get my:) They just ship my, it looks like an amaazing color

http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

liquoredonlacquer said...

New Follower ♥

Ive set my alarm to get that Nicki Manaj lipstick on the last Friday!! :-D i want it so bad, but I kept forgetting!! It looks amazing on you!

Barbie_dolly said...

thanks for following yes make sure that you get it i love it,its such a lovely pink colour so bright and vibrant make sure you get it,thanks i love it too i cant stop wearing it :)

Post a Comment