Friday, 3 December 2010

Make up look ♥ ♥ ♥

This is my make up that I wore on the Wednesday i wanted to do something bold so had bright barbie pink lips and black eye liner and mascara to achieve it here are the products I used

Ø      Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
Ø      Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Ø      Me Me Me highlighter in moonbeam
Ø      True Match Super Blendable Powder
Ø      FM Make up-illuminating mineral powder
Ø      Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner(Best eyeliner I have ever used)
Ø      Rimmel the Max volume flash Mascara(LOVE this)
Ø      Barry M Lipstick
Ø      Body shop Watermelon Lip balm




5 comments:

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.blogspot.com said...

great look

x

Barbie_dolly said...

thank you x

Adelicia Kaya said...

Wow gorgeous honey
Imma going to follow you
Hope you check out my blog too
xoxo Ciao bella!

Becky said...

Beautiful Lovely :)
Love the lippie ♥

Barbie_dolly said...

thanks i have a weekness for pink lippies i love them x

Post a Comment