Monday, 23 May 2011

Cute Shoes

How cute are these shoes they look like a little dolls shoes

17 comments:

Roshni P. said...

Hey, thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours back xD Those shoes are adorable :)

Katie Crunch said...

yes these are amazibobs! just like barbie shoes xxx

Precious Henshaw said...

Adorable!!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.blogspot.com said...

aw theyre sweet love the new layout x

Barbie_dolly said...

yea they are super cute i want them but i cant justify buying another pair of shoes

@victoria-gabrielle.com thanks hun been trying to sort a new backround out for ages i like thats it simple and pink

Michelle said...

Omg! These shoes are so cute. Amazing posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you visit me and follow mine too.

Kisses,
Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

Stephanie Scarpa said...

They are very Barbie!

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Waouh, totally cute!!!

Unknown said...

They don´t look very comfy! but look good :D

Im following ... kisses.
www.amintasfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ehy thanks for following! your blog's really nice! and you're right, those shoes totally look like doll shoes! :) I'm your newer follower now!!

http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! :)

http://sheila-aktar.blogspot.com

x

FOREVER '92 said...

Oh yeahh they do remind me of shoe for a Barbie ^_^

Leigh said...

really cute! they are a great summer wedge! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Andrea V. said...

so cute. I love the color :) Your blog is great, I'm now following you!!

xo//Andrea Marie
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

Paint Me A Love Story said...

Those are so cute! They're soo Barbie shoes. Love them, and love your blog :) I'm now following

paintmealovestory.blogspot.com

Barbie_dolly said...

thanks for the comments and hello to my new followers these shoes look nice but i dont think they look very comfy but hey :)

Maryam Maquillage said...

i have these in gray, got em in Paris!!! love your blog, come visit mine :))


http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment