Sunday, 22 May 2011

My Beauty Saviours ♥

This items make my life a bit easier and make me feel better

♥GHDs
I loveeee my GHDs they are an amzing product and i can not live with out them !!


♥Aussie Hairspray
I love assuie products as they smell so nice i was using a tresseme hair spray but it smelt really strong of hairspray  which i hate and so i wanted to try and aussie one and its magic it smells lush and works well with me

♥Face Wipes
I have a slight obbesion with face wipes is that normal?

 ♥Dry Shampoo
I use dry shampoo to give my hair volume and when i dont have time or cant be bothered to wash my hair its a great little product and i have been using for years



♥♥My Mac Products
What more can i stay i LOVE mac and i love wearing them i always feel great when i have mac products on and they never let me down what more could i want from my make up ♥♥




 

3 comments:

cosmo-junkie said...

Oh my gosh i couldnt live with out these things on your post either! :) lovely blog! x

Barbie_dolly said...

i no i love these things i have lotsss more but these 5 came to mind.thanks you have a great blog to :)

alisha said...

do you find with bastiste dry shampoo you sometimes get sum white things in your hair? lol or is just me and my retarted wierd hair?
but oh aren't ghd's a godsend!

www.thesecretlifeofalisha.blogspot.com

Post a Comment