You are supposed to have a baby food jar a few times a day its sounds crazy and i wonder if it works??
I was like i wonder if this would work but i am just curoius to see what baby food tastes like is it nice.The reasons people are using the diet is due to the strick guidelines of baby food like the salt and sugar and they seem to be low in calories.
And apprentely Advocates suggest it is possible, when combined with workouts, to lose 20lb in six weeks on the diet.
Nutrionists say the diet will do no harm, but say those who want to lose weight should use healthy eating and exercise regimes.
PRO
- Baby food is free of additives, pure and full of vitamins
- Portions are small enough to control cravings and avoid the temptation to overeat
- Many selections are gluten-free for those on a gluten-free diet
- Organic varieties available
- Broad variety of flavors
The average jar of baby food has somewhere from 15 to 110 calories.
So what do you think dolls would you ever try this to see if it worked i think i may be tempted alongside doing lots of exercise?? Or would it drive you insane





6 comments:
Baby food looks so yummy! But I've never tried it since I was a baby :)
I have a giveaway going on, feel free to check it out :)
http://beautybyroshx.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-giveaway.html
Most taste like sick thoigh imo even if they smell nice lol! I wouldn't have the will power to just have a teeny jar like that every day for dinner! I bet it works though but its not really realistic to stick to it has to be a life style change all round to seriously lose weight. Believe me I struggle with it enough. I wish there was a QUICK FIX!! :( Soon as u eat normal the body just grabs the fat, when i go off food when I do eat proper I pile on more than I lost. It's a tradgedy haha
As somebody who has actually tasted baby food im totally astonished how anybody could do this diet, it really does taste as bad as it looks....
The only diet ive ever done was Atkins and while I did see results with weight loss it wasnt pleasant after 2 weeks and i still cant even see steak and egg on the same plate without it turning my stomach x x
I could eat baby food, maybe for snacking. I don't mind the savoury ones :)
I don't think they would be filling though, as baby food may not have enough protein (babies can't digest protein as adults do) Baby food can be quite expensive too. I make my own for my son and freeze it in ice trays, works out better. I should try eating that :)
This is pretty interesting! I've never heard of this, but I think I'd give it a try, honestly lol
http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/
wow!
i haven't heard of this kind of diet before... now that i think about it, it might work,right?
do let us know if ever you decide to try it!
Post a Comment