Friday, 3 December 2010

Want to change my hair ♥

I am thinking again to change my hair colour and style as I get bored so easily and I love to change up my look its so fun.The first picture is the kind of fringe I would like,and the second picture I really like the colour.I am thinking of what to do but I would really like a change before new year.
Love the Fringe ♥
Love the colour ♥

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the hair colour that would look really cute! And fringes are just awesome right now. I'm going to get one cut in in the next few weeks :D

Emily said...

I agree, that hair colour is lovely. Go for it!x

Anonymous said...

2nd one i love :)

Barbie_dolly said...

yea i like the fringe on the first picture and want the colour in the second one want a change :)

Steph said...

i love the fringe and the colour! i say go for it! if you decide you hate it, you can always dye it back or get it cut differently! you'll never know till you do it! :) xx

http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

All Made Up said...

Gorgeous choices! I love the colour and I think a fringe can be the perfect way to frame your face! Would you be wearing it curly or straight? Ever had your hair a similar colour before? I imagine it'd take a little getting used to but I'm sure it'd look completely gorgeous! :)

I'm cant help but be a little jealous because I'm allergic to hair dye so I have to stick with the same old boring brown ♥

Barbie_dolly said...

yes i really do like the fringe i think it will really change up my look.The colour in the second picture is the colour i want and i have had it a similar colour years ago and it looked nice but i went back to my dark hair but i think its time to take a risk.I would love to have one hair colour like brown or black but my natural hair colour has about 5 shades in it :)

Becky said...

I love changing my hair colour too! I'm on a hair dye ban at the moment though, so my hair will get back to how it used to be:) That colour is beautiful, I love the first picture ♥

Barbie_dolly said...

me to i love changing my hair i shouldnt really i should let it be natural but i like to look different all the time.I deffo gona get the fring and the colour i am still not sure i am so indesive x

Post a Comment