Sunday, 5 June 2011

Johnson's Baby Shampoo

I have been using Johnson's Baby Shampoo for the past couple of months now as i wanted to simplify my hair care rountine.I have sensetive skin and a sensitive scalp and my hair is just has a mind of its own.

I wanted to get this as it is for babies and it doesnt sting if it gets in your eyes which is good for me becasue i always do that.

It makes my hair lovely and shiny and it is a gel shampoo this is helping my hair and working well me at the moment so i think i will be using it again.

4 comments:

Beautychokes said...

Sounds interesting, I've been thinking about simplifying my hair care as well:) I might try it, thanks for the tip. much love!<3

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

Awwwww I love this shampoo! My mom used to use it on me when I was little cus I was always playing with the shampoo and it would sting me! Thank God I know how to manage not to get stung anymore! HAHA! But I think this shampoo is awesome!

-Abby


P.S. Join my giveaway! Here's a linky: http://www.troubledrobot.com/2011/06/giveaway.html ! I hope to see you there ^__^

Sugar said...

Does your hair is as soft as babie's hair right now ? lol i think abt trying this

Barbie_dolly said...

@sugar yes i must say it does make my hair nice and soft :)

Post a Comment