I am half Indian,Half English and proud to be such an amazing mix of cultures. I adore make up and love bright pink lipstick and lipgloss.I love big volumised hair and am on a mission to have it,and love bright, bold nail colours they luk super cute .I like to make statements without saying a word,I express myself through my make up and hair styles.I LAUGH a lot and talk a lot and am alwayz true to myself that’s very important to me..ohh and i have loadz of blonde moments all the time...what do i love the most my hubby aww.I believe you should Always follow your heart ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
7 comments:
aw haha least you're keeping fit!! Im SOOO unfit!! LOL x
i can't remember the last time i went swimming.. :(
Thanks for your comment I'm now a new follower :) xx
cute pots! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx www.lovejoice.blogspot.com
@ www.Victoria-Gabrielle.com i am trying my best but my body aches oh well its good for you x
@love joice am following you now :)
LOVE Zumba, ive been a few times and its so much fun x x
Looks like you had a fun morning. I haven't gone swimming in ages lol.
Post a Comment